We have had David Bores at several of our meetings. Mr. Bores is one of the most outspoken experts on the threat that Jihad, immigration and Izlamization pose to our culture.
His presentation was filled with facts – to many to reproduce here – but David was kind enough to give us the list of steps he said that we could all take today to help turn the tide:
- Read Georgia Attorney General Sam Olins’ Opinion 2015-1: How to Stop Refugee Resettlement in Georgia. Click the link for the full letter, but the key paragraph from that opinion says “If the State no longer wants to function as the federally-designated refugee resettlement program, it may cease participation after giving 120 days advance notice to the Director of the Office of Refugee Resettlement. See 45 C.F.R. §400.301(a).]”
- Mobilize Support for the Resettlement Accountability National Security Act (HR 3314). This resolution would “… prohibits the admission of refugees into the United States until Congress passes a joint resolution giving the Department of Homeland Security authority to resume admitting refugees”
- Resist Local Concessions to Islamic Practices. These happen little by little and are much easir to stop than working at the National level
- Support HR 3892 & S 2230 Designation Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Organization. Call your Congressman and Senator!
- Prevent Attempts to Curtail Free Speech
- Encourage Your Pastor/Rabbi to Speak Out. Many are reluctant, but if they hear from enough of their congregation, and become informed, they may change their tune.
- Demand State Legislators Support No Foreign Law in State Courts (also known as American Law for American Courts). A bill was introduced in Georgia in 2011-2012 (HB 45) but it didn’t pass the House. Work with your local representative to reintroduce it next session.
- Review History Text Books for Accurate Information. Disturbing references are appearing at all grade levels.
- Be Alert for “Wolves in Sheep Clothing:” “Chrislam,” Olive Tree Initiative, “Common Word Between You & Us”
- Stay Informed through Information Sites: “Pamela Geller (formerly Atlas Shrugs),” “Florida Family Association, ”Jihad Watch.” These are all excellent, first class websites that present news that is not immediately available from most in the American press.