Tuesday, April 28, 7:30pm, Ippolito’s Restaurant, Suwanee Town Center, Suwanee.
Who is the Grinch that Stole State Sovereignty?
With the federal government grabbing all the power it can, the States need to understand their rights under the Constitution. This talk will center around questions like:
- From where did the concept of sovereignty originate?
- What is the origin of the concept of “We the People?”
- Do people have sovereignty or is it just a government that has sovereignty?
- What exactly did our Founders mean by “We the People?”
- Does “We the People” mean only that we have a vote in elections?
- Is the concept of Jury nullification a legitimate idea?
- Is there a higher authority than the U.S. Constitution?
Mike will be joined by Rich Carithers, Chairman of the Gwinnett Republican Party. A very full evening with two great speakers!